Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Krazy-Funny-RAD SHIT ahm lookin' right now and getting turned on and or off by..

First of all- why, why, why, WHY! Must every sick ass MFing tandem be the wrong size?!!!!


I mean check out the bottom flat areo tubing with the dual down tubes- FRAK-KING GOOOORRRGEOUSSSZZ!!! I would pick that up without even thinking, kind of like everything else I own, if the captain were only a couple of CM smaller! FUCK, I just noticed the dual rear brake! KILLIN' MEEE!!!!

I ALMOST didn't bother posting this up here thinking- 2 1/2 inches over my preferred ride height wouldn't be that bad now would it?? Stupid 27" rims..

Anyways..

A beautiful Nago:


UGLIEST paint job EVAR!


One wickerd bike:


Hotta indeed!


Get your WRFF on!


..or you can just learn how to ride a skateboard and be like 110% less than a complete douchebag



Then there's this:


Which lead me to this on their website:



Yeah, I used to have a poster of one of those hanging up right next to the Lambo..

After seeing that one I knew I had to satisfy my raging car hard-on with something even tastier. Which is when I feasted my hungry eyes on this Nitrous injected 800hp wet freaking dream of a whip:


Nothing would please me more than to beat the living piss out of that fucking thing!

Oh and am I the only one who's jaw dropped at what the ending price for this OG aluminum jammy went for that I mentioned a little while back?


Yeah, I could think of juuuuuuust a few things I'd rather do with nearly 8Gz...

Lastly, I found this site last night and they've got some really, really ridiculous and or gnarly bikes going on..

Ridiculous:


aaaand GNARLY:


..or vise versa. Take your pick..